Want to know what's happening at Touchline?
- Please complete and send the "Join the Mailing List" form below and we will add you to our Mailing List.
- We will send you a weekly Newsletter by email.
- We also send occasional mail outs with various announcements and updates, including gig dates and ticket availability.
- Please check your details carefully before submitting the form, as any "bounced" email addresses are removed from our Mailing List.
- We will not use your details for any other purpose and will not pass on your details to any 3rd Party
- Should you no longer wish to receive the Newsletters please just reply by email or send us a message. Your details will be deleted and we will send you confirmation.
Your form message has been successfully sent.
HERE'S A HANDY LINK TO BOOK TICKETS TO ANY OF OUR GIGS
Please note that
WeGotTickets charge a
10% booking fee
Other ticket options are available - please see the individual pages for the options for each gig.
We offer a limited number of seats at tables for most gigs. These are allocated to the Seated Ticket holders to save having to arrive early
to ensure a seat.
The seats always sell out very quickly, so if you need or prefer a seat we would recommend that you purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Only Seated Ticket holders will have a seat - so PLEASE... avoid disappoinment and
do not buy a Standing Ticket, expecting to be able to find a chair at the gig.
A link to full details of our Seating system is below.
Standing tickets are usually still available once the seats are all sold.
SUPER RUBY FUNDRAISING EVENING organised by John Smeeth of Hockley Community Centre SAT:15:JUNE
Please click on the photo for full details, including how to obtain tickets.
Please let us have your email address and we will send you a weekly newsletter and other updates and announcements
OUR CHOSEN CHARITIES
FRIENDS OF KATIE
Dedicated to the memory of Katie Hart-Greenfield.
Katie's story can be found at www.friendsofkatie.co.uk
FAMILY & FRIENDS
Fundraising in memory
of Danny Spooner.
All money going to
Acute Stroke Unit