- U2 2 - Fri 26 Jan
- INTERSTELLAR PINK FLOYD - Fri 2 Feb
- THE BOHEMIANS a night of QUEEN - Fri 16 Feb
- THE BEACHED BOYS - Fri 2 Mar
- THE ROY METTE BAND - Fri 6 Apr
- THE ALTER EAGLES - Fri 11 May
- SOUL OF SANTANA - Fri 18 May
- RICHARD DIGANCE plus Special Guest: Eric Sedge - Sat 19 May
- 10 YEARS OF TOUCHLINE
- HOCKLEY COMMUNITY CENTRE
- CONTACT US
- OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
- THANKS TO THESE LOCAL BUSINESSES THAT SUPPORT US
- RADIO CAROLINE, CAMBRIDGE ROCK FESTIVAL & ACOUSTIC FESTIVAL OF BRITAIN
HERE'S A HANDY LINK TO BOOK TICKETS TO ANY OF OUR GIGS
Please note that
WeGotTickets charge a
10% booking fee
Other ticket options are available - please see the individual pages for the options for each gig.
We offer a limited number of seats at tables for most gigs. These are allocated to the Seated Ticket holders to save having to arrive early
to ensure a seat.
The seats always sell out very quickly, so if you need or prefer a seat we would recommend that you purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Only Seated Ticket holders will have a seat - so PLEASE... avoid disappoinment and
do not buy a Standing Ticket, expecting to be able to find a chair at the gig.
A link to full details of our Seating system is below.
Standing tickets are usually still available once the seats are all sold.
Please let us have your email address and we will send you a weekly newsletter and other updates and announcements
OUR CHOSEN CHARITY
FRIENDS OF KATIE
Dedicated to the memory of Katie Hart-Greenfield.
Katie's story can be found at www.friendsofkatie.co.uk