- R.E.M. by STIPE - Fri 25 Oct
- BE SHARP - Fri 8 Nov
- THE SMALL FAKERS - Fri 22 Nov
- SKAMITE AT CHRISTMAS - Fri 13 Dec
- JACKIE WILSON SAYS... CHRISTMAS PARTY - Sat 14 Dec
- ALADDINSANE... the Sound & Vision of BOWIE - Fri 10 Jan
- THE ROY METTE BAND plus DANGEROUS DAYDREAM - Fri 31 Jan
- ACOUSTIC STRAWBS - Fri 7 Feb
- MARTIN TURNER ex WISHBONE ASH - Fri 21 Feb
- LIMEHOUSE LIZZY - Fri 28 Feb
- THE ALTER EAGLES - Fri 6 Mar
- HOCKLEY COMMUNITY CENTRE
- CONTACT US
- WE'RE RETIRING IN MARCH 2020
- OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
- THANKS TO THESE LOCAL BUSINESSES THAT SUPPORT US
- RADIO CAROLINE, CAMBRIDGE ROCK FESTIVAL & ACOUSTIC FESTIVAL OF BRITAIN
HERE'S A HANDY LINK TO BOOK TICKETS TO ANY OF OUR GIGS
Please note that
WeGotTickets charge a
10% booking fee
Other ticket options are available - please see the individual pages for the options for each gig.
We offer a limited number of seats at tables for most gigs. These are allocated to the Seated Ticket holders to save having to arrive early
to ensure a seat.
The seats always sell out very quickly, so if you need or prefer a seat we would recommend that you purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Only Seated Ticket holders will have a seat - so PLEASE... avoid disappoinment and
do not buy a Standing Ticket, expecting to be able to find a chair at the gig.
A link to full details of our Seating system is below.
Standing tickets are usually still available once the seats are all sold.
Please let us have your email address and we will send you a weekly newsletter and other updates and announcements
OUR CHOSEN CHARITIES
FRIENDS OF KATIE
Dedicated to the memory of Katie Hart-Greenfield.
Katie's story can be found at www.friendsofkatie.co.uk
FAMILY & FRIENDS
Fundraising in memory
of Danny Spooner.
All money going to
Acute Stroke Unit