- THE BOHEMIANS - Fri 22 Feb
- LIMEHOUSE LIZZY - Fri 8 Mar
- MARTIN TURNER ex WISHBONE ASH - Fri 22 Mar
- THE TOTAL 60's & 70's ROCK SHOW presented by JOHNNY WARMAN'S MAGIC BUS - Fri 12 Apr
- THE BEACHED BOYS - Fri 26 Apr
- JOHN OTWAY & WILD WILLY BARRETT "NEARLY FREE" TOUR - Fri 10 May
- THE ROY METTE BAND plus DANGEROUS DAYDREAM - Fri 24 May
- BON GIOVI - Fri 14 Jun
- BLUES IN THE CITY - CELEBRATION OF THE LIFE OF MIKE LIGHTFOOT, CHELMSFORD CITY FC - Sunday 31 March
- HOCKLEY COMMUNITY CENTRE
- CONTACT US
- OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
- THANKS TO THESE LOCAL BUSINESSES THAT SUPPORT US
- RADIO CAROLINE, CAMBRIDGE ROCK FESTIVAL & ACOUSTIC FESTIVAL OF BRITAIN
HERE'S A HANDY LINK TO BOOK TICKETS TO ANY OF OUR GIGS
Please note that
WeGotTickets charge a
10% booking fee
Other ticket options are available - please see the individual pages for the options for each gig.
We offer a limited number of seats at tables for most gigs. These are allocated to the Seated Ticket holders to save having to arrive early
to ensure a seat.
The seats always sell out very quickly, so if you need or prefer a seat we would recommend that you purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Only Seated Ticket holders will have a seat - so PLEASE... avoid disappoinment and
do not buy a Standing Ticket, expecting to be able to find a chair at the gig.
A link to full details of our Seating system is below.
Standing tickets are usually still available once the seats are all sold.
A CELEBRATION OF THE LIFE OF MIKE LIGHTFOOT
Hosted by Blues In The City, Chelmsford. CHELMSFORD CITY FC on SUNDAY 31 MARCH.
Please click on Mike's photo for full details and how to obtain tickets.
FUNDRAISING IN MEMORY OF MIKE
Trude (the Chocoholic!) is giving up Chocolate for February to raise funds for British Heart Foundation. Please click on the picture if you would like to make a donation. Thank you.
Please let us have your email address and we will send you a weekly newsletter and other updates and announcements
OUR CHOSEN CHARITIES
FRIENDS OF KATIE
Dedicated to the memory of Katie Hart-Greenfield.
Katie's story can be found at www.friendsofkatie.co.uk
FAMILY & FRIENDS
Fundraising in memory
of Danny Spooner.
All money going to
Acute Stroke Unit