- THE BEACHED BOYS - Fri 26 Apr
- JOHN OTWAY & WILD WILLY BARRETT "NEARLY FREE" TOUR - Fri 10 May
- THE ROY METTE BAND plus DANGEROUS DAYDREAM - Fri 24 May
- BON GIOVI - Fri 14 Jun
- THE ALTER EAGLES - Fri 28 Jun
- HEARTFAKERS - playing the music of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Fri 16 Aug
- THE PHIL HILBORNE BAND - Fri 30 Aug
- TooREX - Fri 20 Sep
- SOUL OF SANTANA - Fri 27 Sep
- SUPER RUBY FUNDRAISING EVENING - organised by John Smeeth of Hockley Community Centre - Sat 15 Jun
- HOCKLEY COMMUNITY CENTRE
- CONTACT US
- WE'RE RETIRING IN MARCH 2020
- OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
- THANKS TO THESE LOCAL BUSINESSES THAT SUPPORT US
- RADIO CAROLINE, CAMBRIDGE ROCK FESTIVAL & ACOUSTIC FESTIVAL OF BRITAIN
HERE'S A HANDY LINK TO BOOK TICKETS TO ANY OF OUR GIGS
Please note that
WeGotTickets charge a
10% booking fee
Other ticket options are available - please see the individual pages for the options for each gig.
We offer a limited number of seats at tables for most gigs. These are allocated to the Seated Ticket holders to save having to arrive early
to ensure a seat.
The seats always sell out very quickly, so if you need or prefer a seat we would recommend that you purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Only Seated Ticket holders will have a seat - so PLEASE... avoid disappoinment and
do not buy a Standing Ticket, expecting to be able to find a chair at the gig.
A link to full details of our Seating system is below.
Standing tickets are usually still available once the seats are all sold.
SUPER RUBY FUNDRAISING EVENING organised by John Smeeth of Hockley Community Centre SAT:15:JUNE
Please click on the photo for full details, including how to obtain tickets.
Please let us have your email address and we will send you a weekly newsletter and other updates and announcements
OUR CHOSEN CHARITIES
FRIENDS OF KATIE
Dedicated to the memory of Katie Hart-Greenfield.
Katie's story can be found at www.friendsofkatie.co.uk
FAMILY & FRIENDS
Fundraising in memory
of Danny Spooner.
All money going to
Acute Stroke Unit