Use a Credit or Debit Card and purchase online at any time from WeGotTickets
Both seated and standing tickets (as available) for all our gigs are available online from We Got Tickets using the button opposite Please note that We Got Tickets charge a 10% booking fee
Cash payments only - Tickets are available from the Bar at Hockley Community Centre
Some seated and standing tickets for most advertised gigs are also available from the Bar at Hockley Community Centre.
But please check the gig details page, as tickets for some advertised gigs are initially only available online
Hockley Community Centre
Westminster Drive, Hockley, Essex SS5 4XD
Mon - Thurs 7pm to 10pm
Friday 7pm to 11pm
Sunday 3pm to 7pm
We recommend that you call first on 01702 201515 to confirm ticket availability, but please note that it is not possible to put tickets aside for payment & collection at a later date.
There is no booking fee payable at Hockley Community Centre
Make a request to reserve Standing Tickets (reserve your tickets and pay on the door in cash only please on the night of the gig)
- This service is for Standing Tickets only and not available for all gigs - please check on the gig information page before making your request.
- Please fill in and submit the request form. A link to the form will be on the gig information page if the service is available.
- If tickets are available, you will receive confirmation of your ticket reservation via email.
- If your requested tickets are unfortunately not available, we will email you and advise accordingly.
- Your request will be processed as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours. If you have not received a response within that time, please use "Send us a message" below to check that we have received your request.
- Please note when reserving tickets that payment is to be made on the door at the gig please. We have no facility to accept credit/debit card payments on the door, so payment is to be made in cash only please.
- If things change and you no longer require the tickets you need to let us know as soon as possible please. Not doing so may prevent others from attending. Thank you
A CELEBRATION OF THE LIFE OF MIKE LIGHTFOOT Hosted by Blues In The City, Chelmsford CHELMSFORD CITY FC on SUNDAY 31 MARCH from Noon Please click on Mike's photo for full details.
HERE'S A HANDY LINK TO BOOK TICKETS TO ANY OF OUR GIGS
Please note that
WeGotTickets charge a
10% booking fee
Other ticket options are available - please see the individual pages for the options for each gig.
We offer a limited number of seats at tables for most gigs. These are allocated to the Seated Ticket holders to save having to arrive early
to ensure a seat.
The seats always sell out very quickly, so if you need or prefer a seat we would recommend that you purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Only Seated Ticket holders will have a seat - so PLEASE... avoid disappoinment and
do not buy a Standing Ticket, expecting to be able to find a chair at the gig.
A link to full details of our Seating system is below.
Standing tickets are usually still available once the seats are all sold.
Please let us have your email address and we will send you a weekly newsletter and other updates and announcements
OUR CHOSEN CHARITIES
FRIENDS OF KATIE
Dedicated to the memory of Katie Hart-Greenfield.
Katie's story can be found at www.friendsofkatie.co.uk
FAMILY & FRIENDS
Fundraising in memory
of Danny Spooner.
All money going to
Acute Stroke Unit